It’s no news that more than 70% of the people you know, or the random strangers you walk into, meet at the mall or any where you like to frequent, are in the habit of locking lips with someone dear to them.
Kissing is the act of….. Inch your ears closer, I don’t want your mum to hear us(mostly because it’s going to be awkward for her and for you. But then your mum is kissing too. Anyway that’s not the point. Here’s the point 👇)
According to some definition I read, kissing is the act of using one’s lips to touch or caress another person’s lips. Wait for it. As a sign of love, or greeting. Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s dive into the main juice of today’s berry.
Stuff that would blow your mind😱😱 about kissing.
Sure, kissing has its perks, and on the flip side, its horrifying consequences. Don’t think so? That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? To find out. You ready? Let’s go
- Kissing can send your stress packing Kissing can relieve stress by releasing the feel good chemicals in your body, that would in turn make you relaxed, calm and less anxious. ( I’m not saying you should go and be kissing upandan 😘 use your head pleez)
- It can trigger an allergic reaction (if overly serious, might kill you. oops 😱) If you kiss somebody who just ate or drank something you are allergic too, the possibility that your body could trigger an allergic reaction is high. From skin hives, to itching and as fatal as respiratory distress( again I say use your head, eget why).
3. Do you know the scientific name for kissing ?😘 Can you guess? It starts with the letter “O” Any luck? Let me save you the headache. It’s called Osculating. Can you imagine? ” So my dears, last week l Osculated Adamu.” 😂 Sheesh scientific names are the worst. 😂
4. Osculating can give you sexually transmitted infection 😱 Micro organisms that are responsible for sexually transmitted diseases like: Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Herpes can be found in saliva, and can also be transmitted through the saliva by kissing. More so, more commonly the Epstein Barr virus a.k.a Mononucleosis a.k.a the kissing disease can be contracted through kissing. Whenever you kiss, you do so at owner’s risk 😂
5. The world’s longest kiss lasted for 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds. When next you’re tempted to brag about your long duration of locking lips,💋 remember that a couple spent over two days, doing nothing else, but kiss.
Comment below, what are mind blowing facts shocked you the most?
Until next time,
Keep soaring. ❤